At Expert Stitch, we give utmost importance to the privacy of the information shared by our customers. We value the trust you place in us and endeavor to keep our security measures at the highest standards.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Expert Stitch does not own or control or to people, that Expert Stitch does not directly employ or manage. We do everything; we reasonably can, to protect the consumer’s rights of privacy on our systems and website. We do not remain liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties, not subject to our control. For example: advertisers and websites that have links to our website.
Collection of Information:
You can browse through our website without sharing your personal information with us. In this case, we only record access data such as name of the internet service provider, the website you are visiting us from and the browser information. Personal data is only being recorded if you voluntarily register for it when creating a new customer account or when registering for a newsletter.
Information collected by Expert Stitch:
- (A)Personal Information - Name, gender, marital status and date of birth.
- (B)Contact Details - Postal address, email address and phone number
- (C)Payment details - Your payment details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by Expert Stitch but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (PayU). Our payment gateway partner is "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant" which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
- (D)Payment and Account history - Details like previous orders, date of transactions, payment modes etc are recorded on our servers.
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns
- To store information about your preferences and adjust the website accordingly
- To simplify your search
- To recognize you when you return to our website.
- (F)On-site information such as pages visited, traffic source, IP address, browser information, date and time of browsing.
- (G)Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- (H)Information through communication: All information shared through communication on email, messages or phone such as queries related to orders, products or complaints.
- (I)Google Analytics advertising features: Various cookies will be used to identify the user base. A user can opt out of this feature through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or through Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
Use of your information:
We use the information that we collect from you for the following:
- (1)Process and deliver your orders.
- (2)Manage your Account.
- (3)Administer the Website.
- (4)Monitor customer online traffic patterns and site usage, which helps us to improve the design and usability of the site.
- (5)Protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
- (6)Notify you about any enhancement to our services, such as recent updates to the Website, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
Protecting your Information:
Personal information is only collected for efficient business operations and to help us deliver and improve our services. We do not, for any reason whatsoever, sell your personal information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
However, we may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- (a) We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Expert Stitch under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from Expert Stitch and our marketing partners.
- (b) Relevant personal data may be forwarded to the logistics company if this is necessary to deliver the goods. For the completion of payments we are forwarding payment data to our payment provider. Certain personal information may also be disclosed to service providers that analyze website use. All data sharing takes place through a highly secure data connection and the privacy of your personal information is protected in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If you do not wish to disclose your personal information to our affiliated businesses, suppliers and service providers, you may not register at Expertstitch.
Links to Other Sites - Our website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Expert Stitch is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Opt-Out - We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, you can click on the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any of our emails sent to you.
Security - We take stringent security measures to protect the information under our control. Your account details are maintained in a secure server and we adhere to strict security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access.
Disclosure to authorizing persons - If you use the website on behalf of another person or authorize another person to use the website on your behalf, we may provide your personal information to that authorizing person/organization. We have no control over the use of your personal information by the authorizing person/organization and that use is not subject to this Policy.
If you have questions regarding collection, processing and usage of your personal data or you would like to get information about, make changes to, block or delete data, please email us on email@example.com