View your e-Gift card Details
Check your balance and validity
Terms and Conditions
- EGCs (e-Gift Cards) can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Card. They can NOT be used to purchase anything other than products available at Expert Stitch.
- EGCs cannot be used to purchase other EGCs.
- If the order value exceeds the EGC amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the EGC, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same EGC.
- EGCs and their corresponding unused balance will expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- EGCs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit, but are transferable.
- Expertstitch.com is not responsible if card details are lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Validity of EGCs cannot be extended, new EGCs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Expertstitch.com retains the right to cancel the EGC issued.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with EGC purchase.
- EGCs cannot be reloaded or resold.