Have Expert Stitch Gift Card related queries? - Contact Us
Bulk sales enquiries can be sent to EGCmarketing@expertstitch.com
How do I buy / gift a Expert Stitch e-Gift Card?
Enter the name and email address of the person you want to send the Expert Stitch e-Gift Card to.
Enter the value of the voucher you would like to purchase then click "Proceed To Pay".
You'll now see the payment options. You can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Netbanking. Proceed to pay using your preferred choice. If you need to make any changes to the Voucher value, you can always click "Edit" to modify it.
Complete the checkout process to receive an email with the Voucher details.
How do I pay with a Expert Stitch e-Gift Card?
Go to expertstitch.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay".
Select the "Pay By e-Gift Card" option.
Enter your 16-digit voucher number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
If the Voucher value doesn't cover your Order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
NOTE: Funds will be deducted from your Expert Stitch Voucher at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will credit the refund back to your Voucher.
Does my Expert Stitch e-Gift Card expire?
All Expert Stitch e-Gift Cards expire 1 year from the date of their creation.
Can I use promotional codes when paying with a Expert Stitch e-Gift Card?
What Terms & Conditions apply to e-Gift Cards?
- EGCs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Card. They can NOT be used to purchase anything other than products available at Expert Stitch.
- EGCs cannot be used to purchase other EGCs.
- If the order value exceeds the EGC amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the EGC, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same EGC.
- EGCs and their corresponding unused balance will expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- EGCs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit, but are transferable.
- Expertstitch.com is not responsible if card details are lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Validity of EGCs cannot be extended, new EGCs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Expertstitch.com retain the right to cancel the EGC issued.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with EGC purchase.
- EGCs cannot be reloaded or resold.